Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy, Monday

I'm trying to be positive here. I think today is a great day for a new challenge at BBTB2.
This challenge is water, anything to do with water. I can think of so many ways to use this. Of course if you are stuck, you should check out all the great inspiration from this fabulous DT.  I hope you can play along. We love seeing what you come up with. This should be an interesting one.
Here's the recipe for my card:
Crocs Rule - croc in tub cut at 3.12, cloud and raindrops cut at 3.52, croc with floatie cut at 3.0 and waves cut at 1.82
New Arrival - ducky cut at 1.04
Sentiment printed on the computer.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Come again soon. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
I am also linking this up at Sarah Hamer designs, Link up Tuesday.

19 comments:

  1. lol, love your croc in the tub Stephanie, what a great idea, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as can be....both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool love it
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how ADORABLE is this? I never thought much about Crocs Rule but I can't stop giggling at this card. Sooo cute! Now I want it. Fabulous, both inside and out. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see a croc above the water instead of lurking below with only his eyes showing.... and he and Duckie seem to be sharing the waves.
    Love the card, Stephanie.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh what an adorable card! I love how you did the inside as well as the outside. Love how the croc starts off in the tub and then is going swimming, too stinkin' cute!! I am thinking this is a must have cart! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute -- love the bathtub in the waves!! And the inside is as cute as the outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. had to come over from Bitten b the bug to say how fun this card is. Just cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is such an adorable card - inside and out! It is sooo sweet and I love the bathing 'gator! Great job with the challenge!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOSH! This is sooooo SUPER CUTE!!! You are one crafty DT member! I totally LOVE this card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute..Perfect for a baby card too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow Stephanie,just love your card!Such a brilliant take on the challenge and so cute inside and out.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable. I've wanted that Crocs Rule cartridge since it came out. This is so cute that it just brought a big smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw! this is so cute! I've never seen anything done with this cartridge before, nice job!

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute little gator. Love his shower cap and little duck. The inside of the card is oh so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. o my what a cute gator, he looks sooo harmless, Great water idea.....

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card! Love this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete