Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hi, all.

I'm calling today, "bad idea" Wednesday.
I thought I would make this card for a challenge but it didn't turn out like I planned. Of course I kept changing my mind so it's my own fault. So it won't be entered into any challenge.
I thought I would post it anyway then maybe I can get past the time and materials I wasted on it.
 I was using my new Epiphany crafts shape tools. I really like these tools.
 So, I like some of the elements on this card, just not the card.
The flower cut is from Spring Cottage cartridge. I used some punched flowers, stickles and a nesties die for the rest of it.
Maybe I'll have better luck today. (thinking positive)
Thanks for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I too love using the Epiphany. I need a few more of their sizes.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I am not familiar with the Epiphany craft tools--I cannot keep up with all the craft products! I think your card turned out great though!
    Have a great day!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those days when the vision in our head isn't t the same as what comes out on the paper ;- ) Had them too. Love that punch! Some days though the cards come out better, ha ha! That's why we create and experiment. Have a blessed day, Stephanie .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok... I don't know what that tool is and I am going to ignore that there is a tool I don't know about because I need NOTHING else. Hee! Hee! But... Your card is adorable! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete