Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hubby's B-day

Hi, all. Today I have a birthday card for my hubby. Saturday is my hubby's birthday. You'd think with 4 sons and 4 grandsons male cards would be a snap for me...not so.
It still takes me forever. So you can imagine how happy I am when I get one of them finished.
This years card is a little whimsical. I wanted one Gabriel would enjoy giving him.
I also used only one cart to make it. That's pretty unusual for me. Anyway here's the recipe:
Something to Celebrate - Banner cut at 1,47, celebrate cut at 1.47, crown cut at 1.59, skyrocket cut at 2.06


Thanks for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
This card is entered in Cardz TV Challenge #10," My Guy"

7 comments:

  1. cool man card, I don't know why they are so hard to design, but they are and you did a great job, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colors and design. He will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card! I love the masculine design! So great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your hubby!Such a fun card,I am sure he'll love it!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card. The front made me smile. Have a wonderful weekend, Stephanie and Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so so cute!!! Love that smiling crown and the great rocket and ribbon on the inside! Thank you so very much for joining our 'My Guy' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute, love that little crown with the face, great job! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete