Friday, June 8, 2012

MIL birthday

Happy Friday!!! I hope this marks the beginning of a wonderful weekend for everyone.
 My MIL has a birthday in June also. In fact it is next week.
 I finally relented and bought the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I'm so glad I finally bought it, I love it. Every cut is a winner. IMHO I know I'm in good company with this opinion.
Here's the recipe: card
Art Philosophy - circle 4 cut at 4.41 with layer, bird cut at 2.41, branch with leaves cut at 1.94, inside branch cut at 2.65, small birds cut at 1.12, leaves are a punch
Gift bag - Circle 4 cut at 4.88 with layers. bird cut at 3.0, branch with leaves cut at 2.53


Thanks so much for visiting, hope you'll come back soon.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie,You did a GREAT job on both projects!!!I might just have to scraplift the card!LOL....I love it!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love the Art Philosophy Cart as well, and my MIL's birthday is next weekend also LOL... Thank you for the inspiration.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so sweet, I might need this cart, lol, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,I am with you,just love this cartridge and it was very difficult to get hold of outside the States!
    Your card and bag are so pretty.Have a great weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute - you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've really got this card and gift bag combo thing down! What a cute set. I've got to get this cart soon!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete