Monday, July 16, 2012

New challenge - Fashion Show

Hi all.
It's another fabulous challenge Monday over at BBTB2. Our very talented DT sister, Rebekah, has chosen this fun challenge, Fashion Show.
Use any cartridge and make a card, layout or other project and any colors but you must use a cricut cut. Hope you will join us. If you would like lots of inspiration check out the projects made by our BBTB2 DT.
I chose to make a card and I really like the cut on this one
 I used :
Cricut American Alphabet (preloaded on the E2) High heel cut at 3.35,  rose cut at 3.59
Sentiments are printed on my computer and layered. Glittered the shoe and added eyelash yarn (courtesy of Bobby of Cricut Couple) to the back of the sentiment label. Also used a little stickles and a high heel punch. Also used a MS corner punch
Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
You are reading this today thanks to me being on this wonderful DT. I finally learned how to "schedule" a post. Which is what I did for today.  You see this morning I am having carpul (sp?) tunnel surgery on my right hand this morning. Hope It isn't long before I can "play" again.
Well I'm still hanging around. They scheduled my surgery at 2:00pm. So I',m waiting.

14 comments:

  1. great card, hope your surgery went well and healing is swift, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly shoe!Thinking of you Steph,hope it went well.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on our challenge, Stephanie...and I am sending hugs that your surgery will go well and you are back to "slinging" paper into wonderful creations.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute Stephanie! I love this shoe and it looks fabulous on your card! Love the inside of the card too, just so great!! I pray that your surgery was a success my friend and that you will be back to craftin' like a fool soon!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stephanie! Thanks so much for being a part of my challenge! I love your card, the glittery neon shoe is to die for : ).

    Hugs,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute, stylish card!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Love the shoe and all its bling! Great job inside and out! Hope all went well with the surgery and you are resting well. Prayers for a speedy recovery!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo! Looks like my kinda shoe! Fabulous card, Chickie. Best wishes for your surgery and hope you're already on the mend. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie
    your card certainly has style your shoe is amazing, great take on this weeks challenge!
    Hoping your surgery went welland you will soon be on the road to recovery
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stephanie

    Your card has got some style girl, love that shoe!

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayinging for a successful surgery and a quick recovery ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the gorgeous shoe. You always make the insides of your cards so pretty too. Hope all goes well today. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your sparkly stylin shoe :) hope all went well with yur surgery and youre on the med quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a CUTE card Stephanie! I LOVE the glittery shoe & the eyelash yarn... It really adds to the style! :o)

    ReplyDelete