Monday, June 11, 2012

Roses challenge

Happy Monday all. Another Monday, another new challenge at BBTB2. This new challenge was chosen by one of our very talented designers, Glenda. She chose roses for this week's challenge.  I can think of so many beautiful things to do with roses.
So here we go. Use any cartridge, colors make a card, layout, home decor item whatever you want. But you must be a cricut cut.
I chose the Flower Shoppe cartridge.
The roses are cut at 3", 2" and 11/2". Sprayed them with glimmer mist and added stickles. The frame is a nestability and the leaves are from various dies. The lace is from my stash.
The paper is double-sided K & Co.


Thanks for the visit. Hope you saw something you liked. Don't forget to check the rest of the DT creations. You're sure to find lots of inspiration. This will be linked at Sarah Hamer Designs - Link up Tuesday.
Hug and God bless. Stephanie

17 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this card is just wonderful. I so love your roses....
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, love love this cart, at some point will have to add it collection, card is just beautiful, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is "Beautiful"! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Stephanie! Love the gorgeous roses! Pretty papers, colors, and lace! Great job showcasing the Rose!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Wow...gorgeous layers, beautiful accents and amazing roses! You've got it all in this card, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Stephanie,love all the misting and stickles.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Thanks for giving the dimensions of your cuts. I just signed up to receive your updates via email. Looking forward to your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie this is a gorgeous card inside and out. Love the colors and the stunning roses. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation.Love all the leaves and flowers.Beautiful DP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Stephanie, this card is gorgeous! I so love the colors and love how beautiful it is even on the inside! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Stephanie! I just came in from gardening and I think I saw your roses in my garden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Gosh Stephanie! This is STUNNING!!!!! Those roses are perfection! Looks like you picked them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie, this is just breathtaking! Fabulous colors, design and execution. Those roses rock! I clearly need another cartridge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous -- your roses are stunning!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously - beautiful roses!! The card turned out so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete