Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sketch

Good morning, ya'll.It's Wednesday, halfway to the weekend. YEA!!!
I have a simple card for you today. I saw a card sketch at Artful Delights and decided to go with it. I just wanted easy and fast.
This card has no cricut cuts on it. It's all punches, nesties dies and the paper trimmer. The paper is Lemon Flower Stack by DCWV.
I even "fussy" cut some of the glittery elements from the paper to embellish with.
A little ribbon and glittery punches and it's done.
Sometimes a sketch can be helpful when you aren't up to hours of deciding of deciding which cuts and papers to use.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope today is a good one.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - inside and outside tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Beebeebabs! Beautiful... Inside and out! You always go above and beyond with the inside of your cards and they are always perfection!

    ReplyDelete