Saturday, June 16, 2012

What a punch

Good Saturday morning, ya'll. I haven't been home much this last week. So I haven't been able to do much crafting. Mojo is kinda kaput right now. Hope things settle down next week.
Anyway I did do a cute little card for my hubby for tomorrow.
You see we have always argued as a way of communicating. Yes, sometimes it is for real but mostly it is good-natured.  In fact we had an aunt who lived next door. She would drop by almost daily. If we were being too nice, she wouldn't stay. Said it wasn't safe. haha
He's always telling me, when I'm asking goofy questions or hovering too much, "I'll knock you out!"
So this morning when I was pestering him about eating breakfast before he left, he said it to me once again.
Well the fist from Indie Art popped in my head and I HAD to make this card to give him tomorrow.
I learned very early how to deal with this dry sense of humor. Every male in the family has the same one!
Recipe:
Indie Art - fist cut at 4.29, POW cut at 2.06
I welded 2 shadows together to make the card. Printed my own sentiment and layered with red and black.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Monday I'm the host for the BBTB2 Monday Challenge. Check back to see what I created.

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card and what a great story! Isn't it funny how marriages evolve over the years? After 32 years of marriage, my hubby and I can pretty much just look at one another across the room and know what the other one means. This really is a fun card and I'm sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! love the story. He's gonna get such a kick out of this. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Stephanie! I love seeing cards with an inside story! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete