Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th banner

Hi, all. Hope everyone is in the mood to celebrate.
It's been a crazy week. In between buying and selling vehicles, having to find and buy a new homeowners policy and our son coming in last Friday night from Florida...I got to do a little crafting. I had so many ideas but not enough time. So I was glad to get this cute (small) banner made.
Here's the recipe:
Pretty Pennants - base cut at 6.0 and layered
Stand and Salute - layered stars cut at  8.29, 7.12 and 6.06, 4th of July cut at 3.59
Independence Day - I love USA cut at 3.35 and 3.82, firecracker cut at 3.2
The roses were made with a Sizzix spiral rose die. The pinwheels are hand cut using 5" squares.
I ended up liking how it turned out. I just need more craft time.


Thanks for visiting and have a safe holiday. I'm entering this in a few challenges.
Exploring Cricut - show your red ,white and blue
My Craft Spot - 4th of July or Canada Day
FCCB - use a firecracker, sparkler etc.Hugs and God bless America and all of you. Stephanie

19 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love your 4th of July banner! It turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner and thanks for entering it at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic banner!! Love all of the cuts you used. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, Stephanie! ( yes I'm ignoring the fact that it messed up again) I'm going to have to make one of these for next year. Not sure where you found the time with all you had going on! Love the pinwheels! Have a Blessed 4 th And enjoy your son's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty banner and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great banner, especially those pinwheels. Hope you will stop by Die Cuttin' Divas for this week's challenge.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Stephanie! Your banner is FABULOUS! Have a great 4th! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW great is this!?! I LOVE it LOVE it! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome banner! I love the pin wheels and "hanging" USA! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this banner! But I have an obsession for banners and for having you whip this out with all on your plate, it is just AMAZING! Thanks for linking up to the FCCB challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your banner! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW Stephanie! This looks AMAZING! Also sounds like you've been a busy little bee! :o) I'm soooo happy to stop by and visit you! I've been missing you lots! I figure I can't go back an enitre month to check out what you've been making.... So I'm gonna start fresh today! And hopefully I'll get to come by at least once a week now to check out your cool projects! :o) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing banner! Love the pinwheel! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How festive and fun! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete