Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas in July - DT

Well, it's Monday again and time for another  terrific challenge over at BBTB2. This time our very talented DT sister, Jayne, has chosen Christmas in July. Now who doesn't love a Christmas theme? Hope you'll all join in the fun. Just remember that you must use cricut cuts on your project, whatever you make.. Lets have some fun.
Our cricut cartridges have so many Christmas images to choose from, there's something for everyone's taste. I chose to use our newest Christmas cartridge, A Quilted Christmas.
I chose the angel cut, silhouette. Since this cart is not added to the Gypsy yet, I had to use the E2 alone. I guess that helps me remember how to use the machine manually. I always use my "G".
The angel is cut at 5" and the base layer is pink vellum. I used the cuttlebug snowflakes folder to emboss the front base layer. Used some dies and punches for the added snowflakes. The labels are soellbinders. Lots of crystal glitter and a little pink bling.
Sure hope you join us. If you need inspiration check out all the wonderful projects made by the rest of the DT at BBTB2. Don't forget to use your cricut.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie














































15 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this is so elegant, love it inside and out, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card. I love it.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Stephanie! I love the angel with the pink vellum under the layer. Your embossing looks great with her and I love the inside of your card too. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning - TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Stephanie.The pink vellum and glitter card make your stunning angel even more ethereal.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love the beautiful sparkles of the angel..The inside of the card is fab too...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Stephanie! The angel is gorgeous-love the pink vellum! So many pretty details inside and out! Love it!
    Hope all is going well with you!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card, the angel is gorgeous..I love it..Delicate and perfect...


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you are well enough to craft again, Stephanie ;- ) Lovely card. I've been eyeing this cart as well, ha ha. It's easy to get spoiled setting things up on the Gypsy, too. Be sure to give yourself the rest you need to heal though. Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is GORGEOUS Stephanie! I LOVE all the pretty glitter... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I love white cards and the little color through the wings is so pretty. You have so enabled me now I REALLY want this cart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is absolutly beautiful stephanie i love the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Stephanie! This is really beautiful! I love the muted colors. They are so highlighted with the beautiful textures! It's just perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I'm a bit late here, hon. Your card is soooo elegant. Truly exquisite! Now I've GOT to get that cart! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stephanie your card is breathtakingly beautiful!I must have this cart!
    Hugs
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete