Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hi, all. Hope everyone is having a great day. Just a short post today.
 Oh my, I just hit a button on my keyboard I never noticed before. I am always discovering something by accident. This one is for volume- up, down and mute. At least I don't think I messed anything up this time.
OK back to the post.
I love fruit. But with prices and selection not always so great I usually eat frozen fruit. Well the nectarines looked so good ($2. a #) I decided to try them this year.  This has to be the best one I have ever eaten.
So I thought I would post a pic of a perfect nectarine. (IMO) lol It's so good I decided to savor it by degrees.
Anyway, have a lovely weekend. We have a new challenge at BBTB2 starting on Monday. You won't want to miss it.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Now I've got to go out and get me some fresh peaches!!! LOL! I love fresh peaches and nectarines, but it's so hard to find really good ones; I always seem to end up with bitter peaches or tasteless and hard nectarines! LOL!

    ReplyDelete