Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Sun and Fun

Wow, can you believe it is already July? It's also Monday and that meansit must be a new challenge at BBTB2. This time it's "summer sun fun". Use any cartridge, colors, any kind of project...as long as it's a cricut cut and a new project.
Hope you'll play along. Can't wait to see what you create. If you want more inspiration, please feel free to check out the rest of the DT at BBTB2.
I used:
Pack Your Bags - ship 4 cut at 3.24, waves cut at 3.24, seagull cut at 4.06,  sun cut at 8.88
Art Philosophy - card feature-flag cut at 1.12 & 1.24
Sweet Treats - fun - cut at 3.24
County Fair - bottle cut at 1.82
Life's a Beach - black birds cut at 1.71
Used stickles on the curling smoke, glossy accents on the bottle and a little embossing.
Thanks so much for dropping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

16 comments:

  1. Stephanie, love your card inside and out, how much fun, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love how you decorated the inside as well both top and bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Stephanie.Looks like someone is off on a fun vacation.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Stephanie. I wanna do a cruise now..
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...what a great summertime card! Love the fun scenes you created inside and out...darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Stephanie! I love the inside as much as I love the outside! lol So much detail on this card. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely a fun card. Almost makes me want to jump on a ship. I said almost, I don't do boats. Tried a cruise once and hated it. I'll stick to traveling in a camper. LOL Anyway, I love all the different cuts you made into this fabulous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Stephanie! Love the little scene and wow- so many cartridges! Pretty inside and out!
    Happy 4th!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie this is a wonderful card inside and out. Love the ship and the inked embossing on the front.
    The seagull and bottle are so cute on the inside. The face on the sun is so cute too! Thanks for being a part of my "Sun Challenge."

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about that, the type editor on my iPad loses it's mind once in awhile. It might be the wifi, ha ha. Anyway, what I was going to say was... I love all the images you chose, Stephanie. You pulled them all together marvelously too ;- ) Love the wave embossing you used on the front. I don' recognize that one. This is just a very fun and happy card! Now on to. Your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute, both inside and out. Love the embossing on the front. What's the folder? I love it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the glittery steam on the boat! The embossing looks awesome too! Thanks for participating in the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a FUN FUN FUN summer card! I just love it :0)

    ReplyDelete