Monday, July 9, 2012

Window challenge

Good Monday morning all! It's time for another fantastic challenge at BBTB2.  This time our very talented Brenda has chosen Window to my World as our theme.
Use any cartridge to make a card, layout or any project. Must have a window cut and must use your cricut.. Everyone is invited to join in the fun. Just make sure to follow the rules at the top of the BBTB2 blog page.
I must admit I had trouble with this one. I kept changing my mind. I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with.
Recipe:
Art Philosophy - window cut at 3.75
window box - hand cut and embossed
Curtain - part of a doily
leaves - various punches
flowers - more punches
tag - Sizzix die
flourishes - dies, some bling and glimmer mist

Thanks so much for stopping by. Love your comments.
For lots of great inspiration check out the projects and blogs of my DT sisters,
Can't wait to see what you create. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

18 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I adore that window box and such sweet soft colors, inside and out this is lovely, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Stephanie. Such gentle colors.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Stephanie and love the doily as a curtain.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stephanie, this is simply lovely! I adore the soft,girlie colors (!) and that fabulous window box. Great idea for the window treatments, too. And your card is beautiful on the inside too!!! Just stunning!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this card Stephanie! First of all I love pink, and this card is so beautiful in this soft pink color, and I just love pink and green together. You flower box is a great addition, the leaves and flowers look awesome. You sentiments are just perfect. I just love you take on my challenge! hugs, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Stephanie! I love the window and window box! So many pretty details with the flowers, greenery, and the curtain!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! I just the beautiful flowers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. It is so delicate and feminine Thank you for the fun challenge and the inspiration.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and feminine both inside and out! Love the lace curtains. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely! soft colors, beautiful design.

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable. I love the AP window. Need to check that one out. I love the combo of the punches for the greenery. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOO I Love your window card its so soft and pretty,Gorgeous........

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sweet, subtle colors. The doily is a perfect window treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Stephanie. It looks so very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW Stephanie.... this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your card.... it looks sooo pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! this is amazing..Love the colors..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  18. stephanie this is sooooo pretty i love your soft colors and the doily for the curtain is such a nifty idea.

    ReplyDelete