Sunday, August 12, 2012

Feeling better?

Well the weekend is ending and for me it's a good thing. I want to get back to creating instead of just "cutting." (see earlier post)
As some of you know I joined the Circle and chose Fontopia as my free cart. Did not pay close attention  and was very disappointed. (see earlier post) So I decided to try out the card feature. There is a lot to choose from and that's the redeeming quality of this cart. IMHO The shape card did not match up perfectly when closed but it was workable. In fact I have never cut a shape card from any cart that matched up right.
I think I'll like the card feature. Lots of variety and layers. They aren't all feminine. That's a plus.
Anyway I decided to finish the one I cut. I added nesties, punches, glitter and an Epiphany shape I made when I first got the tool.
I decided to send this one to my MIL. She hasn't been well for a while and they are really just treating her symptoms.  The last few days have been better for her. Maybe a card will help.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete