Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fontopia card

Good morning!
Hi, all. I have a shape card made with the new Fontopia.
I don't usually have much luck cutting the shaped cards on our carts. But...A very smart friend gave me a great tip. I'm sure most of you know Bobby of Cricut Couple. When he gives me a suggestion I try it. He asked if I was cutting with my gypsy. (of course I was) He said to try cutting with the E without using the gypsy. Guess what? The cuts match up so much better.
So thanks a bunch, Bobby.
This card was cut at 5" with all layers. I used the stamp set from Artiste and the shape for the sentiment. I embellished with some punched flowers, butterflies and dragonflies. A little inking, glitter and glimmer mist and that's about it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shape. Love the pretty purples...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, so very pretty, love that purple, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I like the shape you used and the delicate loops on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, love the shape and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Stephanie.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty Stephanie! I'm glad Bobby's idea worked for you! So now you have to make TONS more Shaped cards! bawahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete