Monday, August 6, 2012

Hot Air Balloon

Hi, everyone. Guess what time it is...Challenge time! That's right it's time for another fabulous Monday challenge at BBTB2.
This week our very talented Jeri picked hot air balloons, up, up and away. I love hot air balloons. I would love to ride in one. In reality that isn't gonna happen. I happen to be terrified of heights. I guess only in my dreams.
OK, back to the reason for this post. You can use any cartridge but the balloon must be a cricut cut. If you don't have a cart with a balloon you can use a plane.
I used Everyday Pop ups cards for mine. I made the whole card with scraps. Yea!
Everyday Pop ups - hot air balloons - cut at 4.88 and 1.94
Crocs Rule - clouds cut at 3.24 and 2.53
Sentiment - my own printed on the computer, MS corner punch and some inking

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to visit my BBTB2 DT sisters' blogs for lots of great inspiration.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

12 comments:

  1. I am totally with you...I am terrified of heights in all manners... But I love looking up to the sky and now and then see a hot air balloon happily dancing across our skies. I love your card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your balloon is so pretty.I always love how you finish the inside too.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! Such a great way to use up scraps! I just got this cart over the weekend and have been dying to play with it :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Stephanie! I love the fun papers you used on your balloon and the sentiments are perfect! The inside of your card looks as amazing as the outside. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous hot air balloon card, Stephanie. I especially love that you made it from polka dot paper. The inside looks great, too. I always neglect the inside of the card. Thanks so much for participating this week, I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, great hot air balloon card! Very pretty, very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the cutest inside and out, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous hon, both inside and out. Love the sentiment and beautiful bright colors. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty inside and out! Love the balloon and the great sentiment!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sentiment inside and out. I love the polka dot balloon on the outside and the little balloon on the inside. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Great Balloon card, love the colors and the sentiment....

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fab...I love the way u did the inside too..WOW! Krista

    ReplyDelete