Thursday, August 9, 2012

Surprise new arrival!

Good morning all. I have a special post today. A while back I told you we were looking at buying a new vehicle. (May) I have always driven a car and we wanted an SUV. We decided on a Ford Explorer but there weren't any exactly like we wanted within 400 miles. So it would have to be ordered. (I hated that)
Since we couldn't buy one now we decided to wait until after my hubby retired in September. We had a bunch of other things that needed our attention anyway. You know, Life - surgeries, 4rh BBQ, out of town company and all the paper work to do with SS and finances of his retirement accounts.
Anyway, last Thursday, Aug. 2nd, the salesman left us a message to give him a call. I called hubby at work and made him call him back.
So, long story, short - the dealer ordered our SUV the way we wanted it and it was in. If we wanted it, it was ours. If not, he wouldn't have any trouble selling it. But would we like to come and see it.
Needless to say, I fell in love with it. What a great surprise this was.
So . . .  please  meet "Sugar."


Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Sugar sure is sweet! Enjoy!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your newest addition!!! "Sugar" is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Enjoy!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations Stephanie! You are going to LOVE having and SUV. I am in a car right now and I really miss my SUVs. I just like having a larger car. I have been looking, but not enough time to really decide on one. Hee! Hee! I have a relative that purchase a new explorer a couple of months ago and they love theirs! I can't believe the wonderful gas mileage they get out of it! Congratulations! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's one pretty SUV Stephanie!!!! I Have the Ford Expedition and LOVE IT!!!! Mine's Blue... Cuz I LOVE blue! :o)
    You're gonna enjoy this SUV for a Long, Long time! Try not to scratch the car to soon! LOL Congrats my Friend!

    ReplyDelete