Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thanks a bunch

Good morning and happy Tuesday. Hope all is well with you. My week is having a busy start. Working on paper work for school. and I need to make a few cards in the next couple of days.
But this thank you card I made last week. I remembered a card that was a bunch of bananas and it was perfect for what I needed.
I first saw this created on my blog friend, Jayne's blog, Jayne's Designs. It was so cute. I was hoping to have a reason to use it.
Well my BFF and neighbor brought us some banana pudding, Paula Deen's recipe, and it was so delicious. Perfect reason for this card.
Recipe:
Wild Card 2 - bananas cut at 4.50 with all layers
It came together quickly. A little shading  and highlighting with chalk pencils and that's it. The tag is a sizzlets die.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. LOL..Too Cute!Super Cute!Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cute! I have Wild Card 2 on my shopping list!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ this card! How cute is that bunch of bananas? Great job with the inking...looks like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bananas Stephanie.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Stephanie! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete