Friday, August 24, 2012

Treat boxes

Hi all. It's Friday and it's been a busy week, but not craftwise. I've been finishing up school supplies and getting school clothes.
My sister has invited us to their camp. Which I hope will be relaxing because it is really tiring getting ready.  My everyday pants are in such sad shape and this was the kickstart I needed to buy  some. I hate buying clothes. I'd rather buy cartridges or punches or paper. You know the important stuff. Of course my hubby will be thrilled not to see my "old" stuff anymore. But I didn't say I was getting rid of my "bad" stuff, did I?
Anyway it's been a busy week.  So back to the project.
My sister is bringing her grandson too so he and Gabe will be able to spend the weekend together. I made them a treat box.

I used the Artiste cart from CTMH and cut the popcorn box at 4.40 with the label. I welded their names together and put them on the labels.  Put some of their fav treats in them.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! Love the plaid paper and the boxes turned out so cute. And look at all those goodies...yum! They are gonna love this! I have to agree with you...I rather buy scrapping goodies than clothes pretty much any day of the week ;) Have a good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the treat boxes, I'm sure the kids will too. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute and such a cute idea thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful treat boxes! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute boxes, I really like the paper & font you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwweee.... those turned out sooo cute! I bet the boys LOVED them! :o) And I'm with ya Stephanie... I'd rather buy some crafting supplies before clothes any day of the week! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these boxes!! Makes me wanna eat popcorn!!! OMG! Great supper idea tonight...popcorn and wine!!! Thanks!

    I'll be checking your pants out next time I see you! ;[
    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete