Monday, September 10, 2012

9/11 - honor

Hi everyone. This is a special challenge this week. Our lovely and very talented Brenda has chosen 9/11 - honor as our challenge for this week. I think most of us have pretty strong feelings about this day.It's one we will never forget. (and we shouldn't)
My card is very simple but it's what I feel.
Recipe:
Summer Celebrations - flag cut at 5.0
Stand and Salute - silhouettes saluting cut at 2.0, statue of liberty cut at 4.76, United States cut at 2.65
I also used some "candies" that I glued a star on. I got these cute embellies from a very sweet blog friend, Jayne. Her blog is Jayne Designs and you should check out her projects. I guarantee you will be inspired.
Sentiments computer generated.

Please check out the rest of the DT for lots of inspiration.
Thanks you for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

15 comments:

  1. Stephanie, beautiful inside and out. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love how you always make your insides of your cards look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie: This is wonderful, both inside and out.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Stephanie I am so in love with this card! It is just perfect for this challenge and just perfect for the pride I feel for our wonderful soldiers, emergency workers and for our great country! The inside of your card is just as perfect as the outside my friend. Thank you for making this challenge very special to me! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! A very special card in honor of the day that changed so very many lives. The inside is just as wonderful as the outside...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking cards for a very special occasion.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed! Love the striking silhouettes and the grand gorgeous flag on the front. Perfect sentiment, too. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie,

    Beautifully done,Love the flag........

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! This is simply BEAUTIFUL Stephanie! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolute perfection! Everything about it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete