Monday, September 24, 2012

Baby boy blue

Good morning everyone. It's the last Monday of the month (it went so fast) so we must have a new challenge. Our lovely and very talented, Suzanne, chose a special theme for this one. This challenge is in honor of her first grandson who is coming soon.
Make any project, card or layout for a newborn boy and use the color blue. I can't wait to see everyone's projects. I hope you will all join us. Just remember to follow our rules and use your cricut. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT. You won't be sorry.
I chose to use a baby sock monkey. I just love them.
recipe:
B is for Boy - sock monkey cut at 2.88, ring stack toy cut at 3.71
"it's a boy" - cuttlebug die
buttons - round, star and a baby rattle shape

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

19 comments:

  1. How cute. Love that lil monkey.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Dem
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% Shop w/me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, just the cutest inside and out, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little monkey and the fun toy inside. Adorable, Steph! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when the inside of the card is decorated as cute as the outside. This is darling.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Steph i LOVE your sock monkey! He is adorable.I just got some sock monkey brads although I guess I will just adore them and not use!!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute. I just love that little monkey cut and have used it so many times myself. Nice job on this challenge, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable Stephanie! I love sock monkey and think he is perfect to welcome a new little one. I love how beautiful your card is inside and out. Love, love all the different shaped buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so sweet! What an adorable baby card. I love sock monkeys and get one for my grandson every Christmas...I think they are so cute! Love the inside of your card also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie this is so so cute. I love the little sock monkey and the cute toy on the inside. Love all the adorable little buttons. Thanks for making the Little Boy Blue challenge special for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at that toy set on the inside! How fun is that?!? You do such amazing cards Stephanie! I just love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie,your card is so cute I love that little Monkey, the inside is just as cute as the outside.......

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie, this card is adorable. Love what you did on the inside too. By the way, I turned off word verification on my blog. Sorry for the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an adorable baby card, Stephanie. The sock monkey is great ;- ) TFS! Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so precious..Those little sock monkies r rockin this world right now..Cute...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stephanie this is so cute. I love your sock monkey - they are so cute. The inside of your card is wonderful also!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Stephanie your sock monley is so cute! just perfect for a little boy!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete