Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I do!

Good morning all and happy Wednesday. Hope you're all having a great week.
I'm going to a wedding this Saturday. I have a nephew who got married a few months ago and now they are having a religious ceremony with the whole family. So any excuse to make a card.lol
They are both part Irish, that's why the shamrocks. It's going to be an outdoor wedding at my sister's house. My nephew and the wedding party are wearing kilts. Can't wait to see it.
Here's my card recipe:
Celebrate with Flourish - shamrocks cut at 3.82
Wedding - gold rings cut at 1.47
Tie the Knot - F monogram cut at 2.53
glitter on monogram and shamrocks, lots of embossing, oval Spellbinders for the sentiment, corner punch, tiny bit of inking and some pretty ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by. Love to hear what you think.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so personal to the special couple.Enjoy the wedding.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what lovely embossing, and the shamrocks are just perfect for the happy couple!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is this card!!!!! Love the shamrocks and the embossing is amazing!!!!! Love it and the colors are awesome! Have fun at the ceremony and I am sure this card will be the talk once the excitment of the ceremony settles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the white pearl paper. So pretty with all the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the dimension of the dry embossing and the monochromatic scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love how you matched it to their theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and hope the wedding went well:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how you do the white cards with texture. I still have never tried that. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete