Friday, September 14, 2012

Take me to your leader!

Good morning and happy Friday everyone. I have a really cute card for you today.
I've been seeing a few cards using Teddy Bear Parade and I knew I had to use this cart soon. This is such a cute cart. I think I love every cut. So onto the card.
Teddy Bear Parade - robot bear cut at 4.0
Robot Party - Happy Birthday cut at 2.35, gears cut at 3.0
a little ribbon, glitter,  Spellbinders die, embossing and inking

Thanks for stopping by, love the company. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. This is fab - love the embossed background:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...there is just no end to the cuteness with this cart! I love this little guy - what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, this is just the cutest little bear alien, love how you used the cogs with it, great colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS!!!! This is completely ADORABLE Stephanie! I LOVE everything about it... CUTE... CUTE.... CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute Stephanie! Love the embossed background too.I want this cart but hasn't hit the Uk yet!! Nothing new there! lol
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!!! There you go! Another new cartridge I don't have. Hee! Hee! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete