Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thank you

Hi, everyone.
Last Thursday, August 30th, work had a "coffee" for my retiring hubby.One of the men made a plague representing the name changes of the company in the last 45 years. Since my hubby was hired.
He was an inspector and one of the special tools they used was a hammer with a point on one end.  The father of the man who made the plaque made a hammer for it.
My hubby wanted a special thank you for this very nice man.
recipe:
Art Philosophy - card from page 63 cut at 5.0, leaves on page 43 cut at 2.41
The sentiment on the front is layered nesties rectangle. Inside I used punches to embellish. Left the back section open for hubs to write. A little inking and Anthology paper from Walmart.

Thanks for dropping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and for the kind birthday wishes for my Mom. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for her. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Stephanie! This lovely card more than qualifies for "special"! I love the shape and all the pretty layers. Those papers are very pretty also, this is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card!!TFS
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me bloggie love!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Steph.Love the natural colours and shape.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice masculine card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Stephanie! Love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Stephanie.... I love the paper and those cuts.... I will have to get this cartridge after I get back from my trip.... can't spend anymore money till I take my vacation.... but it's on my list! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely shaped card and love the colours. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete