Friday, October 19, 2012

1st Christmas card

Good afternoon everyone. It's finally Friday. Yippee! I'm so glad not to have to be out by 8:00 in the morning. If all goes well, it'll be coffee and emails for an hour or so in the morning. Yea!
Ok, lets get on with this post. This card was made from a sketch for a challenge. I forgot to add embossing so I can't enter the challenge. I'm glad I decided to make a Christmas card so at least it's useful. It's a simple card but it took me forever. I couldn't decide on papers and patterns. I just knewe I wanted to use the new Teresa Collins Dec 25 cart.
Teresa Collins Dec 25 - Merry Christmas cut at 1.82, Dec 25 cut at 2.61 and Holly and berries cut at 4.18
Artiste - banner/flag cut at 1.59
a little bling, glossy accents,and a stamp. DCWV Christmas stacks.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow....so pretty! Inside and out! This is a great layout and I love all the glitter and bling. Too bad you couldn't use it for the challenge - I hate when I do that! But at least you got a start on your Christmas cards and what a lovely start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the inside too wow! Fabulous start to your Christmas preparations :-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I like the banner with the date at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So beautifully detailed, both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete