Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Birthday candle

Hi, everyone. Hope you're all having a good week so far.
A dear friend of our's had a birthday last Sunday. She loves candles so we got her a Circle E candle. (very popular in this neck of the woods) Of course I had to decorate it a little.
Unfortunately I didn't use my cricut on this. It  was all Cuttlebug and dies. I think she'll like it. Correction, I used my cricut to make the bow on the envelope. It is on the Artiste cart.


Thanks for dropping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I love this. I know your friend will appreciate your magic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift! This is just really beautiful. I love Circle E candles also - they have such great fragrances. I'm sure your friend will love this thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out super, the paper & flowers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! I haven't hopped around in a while. I love your label-it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Stephanie - how to make a basic candle look so elegant - wonderful gift. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made this gift that much more special with your handmade embellishment! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete