Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall pumpkin

Hi, everyone.I'm still recuperating from surgery. Just in case I can't craft yet, I've done a few challenges ahead of time.
So today our challenge is hosted by the oh so talented and lovely Glenda. She wants us to use a pumpkin but not a Halloween project. Had to search a bit for this one.
I chose to decorate a gift bag and tag. It's really quite simple and can be used for a male.
Damask Decor - pumpkin design cut at 3.94, pumpkin tag cut at 2.76
a little glitter and ribbon

Please check out the rest of the design team's projects. Hope you'll join us. Just remember to use your cricut.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

12 comments:

  1. Hope that you are doing well from your surgery. Love the little pumpkin bag.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie I hope you are doing well and recovering nicely. Your gift bag set is wonderful - I have always loved that particular cut. Take care!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Stephanie! I love that pumpkin from Damask Decore, so elegant. Love your pumpkin tag as well. I hope that you are recovering well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty! What a great fall gift bag. Hoping that your recovery continues to go well - take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bag and tag, Steph and the ribbon is fab. Hope you're recovering well and are not in too much pain. We sure appreciate you working ahead like this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie,glad you are recovering well.Hope its not too frustrating and that time in the sling goes quickly for you.
    Loive your gift bag,the pumpkins are so pretty.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty bag and tag! You know I love the pretty Damask Decor pumpkin cut! So happy you were able to participate in my pumpkin challenge!
    Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, what an adorable gift bag! Love the matching pumpkin tag, too! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all is well after surgery. I totally forgot about this design on the damask cartridge. I am going to have to get that one back out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag looks terrific, the pumpkins are very elegant.....hope you are still recovering well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful project! I've never seen anyone use that cut before and its gorgeous!

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete