Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Grandson's birthday

Good morning all. Hope this is the beginning of a great Wednesday for you.  I have a grandson who will be 12 in a couple of days. He's our little engineer. He loves to figure out how things work. He prowls You tube for how - to videos. He's always showing me some new paper fold, loves origami. He also lives music.
 Anyway I decided on a computer shaped card for him.
I used:
Locker Talk - computer cut at 4.29, Np3 player cut at 2.53. I welded 2 computer shadows together on my G to make the card base-6.55 x 9.12
Life is a Party - Happy Birthday cut at 1.0, ALEC cut at .53
Chore Chart - music notes cut at 2.6
So Happy Birthday, Alec!

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Such a great card - perfect for that nearly teen:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your computer shaped card Stephanie.Just perfect for the birthday boy!
    Happy Birthday Alec!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...what a fun card! I love the shape and I'm sure your grandson will love this!

    ReplyDelete