Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hello my fav spooks. Hope you're going to be visited by some cute ghoulies tonight.
My grandson's first grade has a pumpkin contest. We had to decorate a small pumpkin. (the kids have to be able to carry them easily) It wasn't easy finding a small enough pumpkin. But an area church had a pumpkin patch and we got lucky. We have lots of cuts on this one.
recipe:
Happy Haunting - graveyard cut st 2.65, bats cut at 1., 1.24, and 2.41
Oct. 31 - skeleton cut at 1.24, spiders cut at 2.06 and 5.09, spider web cut at 5., black cat cut at 2.53
Mini Monsters - headstone and skull and crossbones cut at 2.06
Chic and Scary - bats cut at 1., 1.24, 1.59
MS Seasonal - Boo cut at 2.29
lots of spooky glitter and store bought stretchy spider webbing
My grandson loves it and I hope you do too






Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love how many cuts you were able to get on it and that spider on top is really creepy:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My - that really is creepy! Makes me itch LOL! TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, spooky, cool pumpkin! That spider is the perfect creepy touch...I bet this will be a huge hit with all the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, how fun! Such a clever way to decorate a pumpkin! Bet your grandson loved all those spooky die cuts. I really like the spider on top, and wrapping the whole in that spider webbing is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very COOL! I LOVE the HUGE spider on top of the pumpkin! Wayyy COOL! :o)

    ReplyDelete