Thursday, November 8, 2012

Austin's B-day

It's Thursday...the weekend's almost here.  Which means no alarm clock for me. YEA!!!
On with the card. My nephew's little boy turned 7 on the 7th. (yesterday)I wasn't sure what to do until I saw a pic of him in his Halloween costume. He was a hotdog. So of course he has a hotdog on his card.
Here's the recipe:
Fast Food Lite - hotdog cut at 1.82
Beyond Birthdays - Happy Birthday cut at 1.47
 I hope he likes it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm sure he'll love this cute card. Kids are so thrilled when you relate something directly to them, arent't they? I love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out so wonderful. I'm sure it it will be a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...what a fun card! And, how appropriate! This is really cute and I'm sure he will get a kick out getting a hot dog card on his special day! Shut that alarm clock OFF and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was Austin's champaign birthday!!!!! I love that you did the hotdog considering he was one at Halloween, hehe!!! Awesome job and thought behind it... I left a comment on my post for you and it should be easier to see now... I cannot change the title of the page for it is coded in.... Thanks!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Stephanie! I am really behind! Everything is just wonderful! I hope that the next time isn't so long. It's just been nutso crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete