Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas card

Hi. It's Thursday and the weekend is in sight. YEA!!! I just can't seem to rest. I only get about 3 hours a night. I'm still having pain with my hand and my shoulder that won't let me sleep. Thank goodness for this hobby. I can usually get in a "zone" and forget for a while. Oh well it will get better.
I bought the first red home model sizzix die cutter in the 90's and I have a ton of dies. But I never really used them. I almost got rid of them. So glad I didn't.
I love my cricuts but there is room for all the different dies as well. We have to have variety, don't we?
Now for my card:
Deer - sizzix Tim Holtz
trees - original sizzix
holly - MS punch
label - spellbinder
and a little bling

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card and I love the insde, its beautiful. Have a great day and thanks for leacing such wonderful comments on my blog:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, and yes it's fun to use all sorts of goodies to craft with. You just never know what kind of mood you might be in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful!!Love this Christmas card!Great job!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - inside and out! I really love the silhouettes of the deer and trees. Sorry to hear you are unable to sleep. Everything seems worse when you can't get a good night's rest. I hope the pain lets up soon and you are able to rest. In the meantime, keep cranking out your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you're not getting much rest these days, Stephanie! I sure hope you feel better soon!
    Love your card! Those old dies you saved are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Your card is so pretty, what a great little scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete