Monday, November 5, 2012

Circle card


Good morning, all.It's a new Monday and we aren't having a challenge this week. This week we are posting just for inspiration. Hope you like it.
I decided to make a circle card and make it a Christmas theme.
Here's the recipe:
Wild Card - circle card cut at 4.06
Teresa Collins Dec. 25 - frame cut at 3.71, Noel cut at 1.35, dove cut at 2.53
George & Basic Shapes plain circles cut at 3.86
I welded the dove to the inside of the circle frame, then layered 3 dove cuts on top of that.
Added glitter to the top dove, lots of red bling, inking, glimmer mist and a stamped sentiment.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. I love the glittery dove.... great project, Steph.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaped card and love the dove. Wonderful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the circle card and that fabulous dove...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Stephanie.Love the glittered Dove and red gem border.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Stephanie! I love the different types of circles you used on this card and I love the gems!! The Dove is just beautiful too-may have to lift this idea! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Steph! The glitter and gems make it all the more special. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, this card is just beautiful. I am so impressed with what the team did with the circles - I just couldn't come up with anything creative. YOU, my friend, rocked this one. Such a lovely card!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, very nice! I like the circle shapes and all the sparkle on that dove!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This card shouts Christmas:) Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant rich card. Love the glitter dove and the other carts are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love shaped cards! This is adorable! So elegant. Really love the dove on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie your card is so beautiful! I have Dec 25th so will be taking a closer look now!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete