Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Get well soon

Happy Wednesday, everyone. Just 3 more days till the weekend. I love the weekends but for a totally different reason than most. I have trouble keeping up with what is going on day to day at school. This week there is a food drive and it's a contest. The class that contributes the most wins something. That's fine. But this year they want a specific food item brought every day of the week.So I had to get ready early Monday morning to go buy stuffing mix to donate. Yes I could have gotten it Sunday but I forgot about it and I was busy. It's also "50's" day because it's the 50th day of school. These kids don't have a clue what this is about. And this is just 1st grade. I like that they try to make learning fun but come on.There is something extra going on  almost every week and usually everyday. And not really learning related. I need files in my head like on my computer. Sometimes I feel completely addled. OK, vent over. Back to my card.
My nephew's wife just had back surgery on the 1st and she can already tell that the chronic pain she had is better. She was putting the surgery off until a wedding trip to Ireland but the super storm changed their plans. Which probably worked out for the best because she will feel much better when they do get to travel.
It's a simple card and I only used one cart, Paper Lace2.
Get Well Soon on page 57 cut at .90 and the accent border on page 47
DCWV Lemon Flower stack, punched butterflies and glitter.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Stephanie - wonderful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete