Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ryan

Hello, everyone. It's Nov. 1st already. This year is going by so fast.
This date is very special to me. My third son was born on Nov. 1st, 1976 after a very tiring night of trick or treating with 2 young sons, 5 & 3.
He's the most special third son ever! Here's his card recipe:
Paper Lace2 (which I just got today, Oct. 31) - gears cut with base cut at 4.65, gear border cut at 1.12, single gears cut at 1.59 & 1.24
labels - spellbinders, CTMH - stamp
Very simple but I love the colors. (and it's not girlie)

Thanks for dropping by. Love the company. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Love your pump steam masculine card!!!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!! We both have a Ryan Stephanie!!!!! Have a fantastic day my friend and now that my digital online store is complete I hope to get by and visit you much more!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great cartridge - I must revisit it. And your card is fabulous:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I like that main image and the color combo is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! This is such a great card -especially for a guy! I love the blue and brown combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated to your most wonderful third son! What an awesome masculine card design! Great colors, and those gears are just perfect for a guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! You're sooo right... it's not girly at all! I LOVE the gears cut, very masculine! Great card! :o)

    ReplyDelete