Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy mistletoe!

Happy Tuesday, everyone.
 I have another Christmas card for you today. This one is Mickey and Minnie. I love this cuttlebug die.  I don't usually use such a strong print background paper but I don't hate this one.
This one has no cricut on it. The sentiment labels are Spellbinders, bows are an original Sizzix die and the holly is a MS punch.
And yes I know the script paper is running up and down. That was done on purpose just because I liked it.
The glitter paper is Recollections Glitzy Glitter from Michaels. It really is the glitziest one I've found. The glitter doesn't come off and it cuts great in the cricut.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like it. I really love the comments. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Stephanie! That silhouette cut of Mickey and Minnie is so cute, and I just love how you've embellished the inside, too. Lovely papers and sentiment labels. I really love those spark-a-lay bows and the sweet little holly berries, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out adorable, love the design. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silhouette - and the inside is beautiful. Have a great day.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never thought of doing this on a card front before...thanks so much for sharing and the inspiration youve given me. Its really great! Kathie

    Letsgethappytogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh -what a darling card! I love that silhouette of Mickey and Minnie!

    ReplyDelete