Monday, November 26, 2012

No challenge Monday

Hi, all. Well, it's Monday but we aren't having a challenge. Off for the holiday. BUT...
this weekend I got to do some crafting. Hubby is gone on a hunting trip and it was just me and the GS. We didn't leave the house for 2 days. I got all my gifts wrapped and tags made plus some cards. I've been busy.
I have a simple card for you today. No cricut-all punches, dies, inking and embossing and it's done.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a glorious weekend! What a beautiful card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous weekend to have to yourself:-) And a beautiful card you have made. _ I love the snowflakes and the inside is so pretty. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, like the CAS look, the sparkle is really eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love all the sparkle and shine!
    Sounds like you had an amazingly productive weekend! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete