Tuesday, November 13, 2012

T.C. Dec. 25th - 2 cards

Hello fabulous blogging friends. I hope you are having a great week. I started making Christmas cards on Sunday. I have the hardest time choosing papers. (maybe I'm a little OCD) Anyway, these 2 were made with Dec. 25th. I really love the images on this cart.
Recipe:
T.C. Dec. 25th - words cut at 3.94 (cut well), star cut at 2.06, holly cut at 3.47
spellbinders for the label, embossing folder, MS holly punch, glitter, buttons and bling.
I really like how they turned out.




Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. LOL. I'm with you...picking the papers is hard. Super cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty - fabulous papers:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great---I really like the papers and the sparkle on the white font!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, gorgeous cards, Stephanie! Love the sentiment tree die cuts! How fancy! And the touches of glitter add such a festive touch! Love the buttons too, and the insides are just as pretty as the outsides!

    ReplyDelete