Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanks

Hi everyone. I hope you've been able to get some crafting done this past weekend. I wish there was better news for the east coast. Makes our problems seem trivial. Still sending prayers.
This past weekend I had to write thank you notes. You see we lost my wonderful mother-in-law on Oct. 20 and buried her on Oct 24. So I wasn't crafting for fun but out of necessity. I made 5 or 6 different cards so all would not be exactly alike. I got 12 of them done on Sunday. (a record for me) Of course the insides are plain. Certain family members expect handmade from me but I don't think they need to be overdone.
This is what really surprised me...I did them all with my cuttlebug. Not one cricut cut. The thank yous were stamped and I used 1 MS corner punch.
So here's the simple cards. I hope next time you need lots of cards for a similar event this helps with the styling.





Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Love these!!! Gotta scraplift it.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss Stephanie. I love these cards the embossing is gorgeous and so elegant. Hugs, Karon

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sorry for your loss, Stephanie! Your thank you notes are beautiful. Simple elegance. I really love all the embossing and the fancy die cut sentiment labels. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete