Monday, November 12, 2012

Turkey challenge

Happy Monday! A new challenge. The holidays are coming so fast. Our sweet and talented Brenda has chosen a turkey for our new challenge. Use any turkey from any cart but you must use your cricut to cut it. Hope you'll join us.
I chose the turkey from the cart Thanksgiving.
Here's the recipe:
Thanksgiving - turkey cut at 3.0, cooked turkey cut at 3.24
sentiment via my computer, banner inked and stamped and glimmer mist

Thanks for stopping by, love the company. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. Fab fun card - love the turkey on the front - and then how its cooked on the inside:-( :-) Great card.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving you papers, Steph as well as the turkeys, both cooked and "raw". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run Mr Turkey..run..
    Love your card and the humour!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice serving up of wonderful turkeys.... so cute.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no - I just saw the inside! Poor Mr. Turkey!!! This is so great - sassy outside and then the big reveal inside. Made me laugh.... and feel bad for the Turkey!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this card is too funny Stephanie! I love the fabulous papers you used and your turkeys look awesome! But I have to warm poor Tom the turkey-RUN!!! lol Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your card made me smile, I love the sentiment you matched with the turkey!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such popping colors and I love the polka dots. Everything is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome turkey stephanie and as you know i love a punny funny card :) thanks for the grin :)

    ReplyDelete