Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dec. 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, everyone.I hope you're all ready.
I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy and enjoying this beautiful day. I was going to post the same pic I did last year of a Santa, my favorite Santa face, but instead I will post Gabe's pic.
This is his pic with Santa this year. He is 7 and really enjoying all the getting ready. He really loved his elf on the shelf this year. We also went for an over night trip to the Polar Express in Palestine, Texas. It really is a wonderful experience when a child truly believes. I'll post some of those pics later on.
For now here he is with Santa at our local mall.
Thanks for dropping by. Have a glorious day. God bless you all. Stephanie



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo. Merry Christmas Stephanie and family. Hope you have had a fabulous day. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! I miss those days with Santa! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very happy New Year, Stephanie! May 2013 be your best year yet!

    ReplyDelete