Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Saturday

Hi, everyone. So sorry I haven't been having much content on my blog lately. Lots of issues with shoulder and hands so I had to take care of holiday issues first. I still haven't finished my Christmas cards. I even bought some stickers instead of cutting out my embellies. Makes me feel terrible but the hands just aren't working well.
Before I started my cooking I did get a couple of things made. This is one of them.
My BFF loves glassware...candle sticks, teapots and teacups. So I used TBBM2 and made the teacup and saucer.
This was cut at 11.25 (I think) It would just fit on the mat. I loved this paper, K&Co, and I used a spiral rose to embellish.



Thanks for dropping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool Stephanie. Love the paper and beautiful flower. Sorry to hear your shoulder and hands are giving you pain - take care and have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas teacup! Have fun at the Polar Express today! Hug those grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...this is just lovely! What beautiful papers and I love the doily under the teacup! I'm so sorry to hear that you are still in so much pain. I hope that it gets less and less each day and you are back to doing what you love very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful teacup! Love the gorgeous double-sided paper! Wonderful embellishment with the rose! Hope you are feeling better soon!
    Merry Christmas!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Stephanie. Your friend will love it...it really is a wowzers! Sorry to hear you having problems,hope it all sorts itself out soon for you.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The double sided paper was a nice touch.
    Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty tea cup, great paper and doily. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, how adorable and creative this is! Beautiful, and absolutely perfect for your BFF!

    ReplyDelete