Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa is Coming Challenge

Hi, everyone. Are you ready for Christmas? It's coming whether you are or not. It's Monday and we have a new challenge, Santa is Coming. This one was chosen by our lovely and wonderfully talented DT sister, Brenda. I love Santas. I collect a few more every year. (of course, I love everything else about Christmas, too)
Anyway, here's my card:
A Quilted Christmas - Santa cut at 4.18
Very Merry Tags - hohoho cut at 2.18
Holiday Cakes - wreath cut at 3.24
Christmas, Noel - tree cut at 3.82
lots of glitter - diamond dust on the tree, ultra fine on Santa's suit, stardust stickles on Santa's beard
bow on wreath is an original Sizzix die, bow on tree is a MS punch
scalloped rectangle is Spellbinders label
Santa is pop-dotted

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that Santa! And love the striped background and glittery accents, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - such a fabulous card - what wonderful papers too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie I love your glittery Santa - so festive looking. And I swear the inside of your cards are nearly as pretty as the outside!!! You rock girlie!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,festive card Steph.Love all the sparkle.
    Merry Christmas.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stephanie, I just adore your card! Your Santa scene is perfect, love the tree behind him and of course the "hohoho" is just perfect. The inside of your card is as beautiful as the outside! Thanks for making my Santa challenge so much fun! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card, your santa is so cheery and the sparkles are great. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card inside and out. I love all the shimmer and sheen. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful Santa you have made to share with us. I love his glimmer.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute, I love all the sparkle that Santa has, so festive!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is super cute..I love the elegant touch u put on this card..Krista

    ReplyDelete