Monday, January 14, 2013

Bird on a branch

Hi, everyone. Today we have our second challenge for 2013 at BBTB2. Our lovely and talented, Jayne, has asked us to use a" bird on a branch" in our projects.
We have lots of cuts on our carts that qualify. The problem could be choosing one.  Why not join us.
Just make sure the "cut" you use is a cricut cut.
I decided on a tag. The weather is really nasty today and I needed a reminder of what is coming.
Recipe:
Spring Cottage - bird and branch cut at 2.65
tags - spellbinders, MS butterfly punches. flower punches, hand cut sentiment label and a little ribbon
That's about it.


Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. Stephanie your tag is beautiful. I love the bird cut you used and the extra flowers and butterfly compliment it so wonderfully.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Stephanie! And a delightful reminder of what is to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag, Steph.....Love that bling too.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful tag Stephanie - love the cut of the branch. Have a great week. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is beautiful Stephanie! I love your bird and branch and I love thinking about what is ahead-Spring! lol Great idea in making it a tag, love, love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so pretty! I really like the dimension it has!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tag! Love the soft, sweet colors and pretty glitter. This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lady! How the heck are you? I miss visiting you, so I thought I would "POP" in to say HI! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas & New Year! Your tag is lovely Stephanie... I like all the details... Keep up the great work my friend! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Spring Cottage and love this little bird. The frame is so pretty and really makes the cut more gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. I just recently got this cart. Can't wait to use it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete