Saturday, January 5, 2013

Easing into my routine

God morning all you crafty friends. I have missed creating like you wouldn't believe. I'm so glad to have a working computer again. I loaded my pics and this will be the first time to add an image  to a post. I hope it works because my son is flying back to Florida as I write this. (he's my computer guru) I now have a portable hard drive to back up my pics. That's really all I care about when my computer crashes.
I hope you all enjoyed the holidays. We did but I'm looking forward to a little "normal".  We had a couple of deaths during the holidays. Our nephew's MIL died suddenly and some friends lost their father. Yesterday I made both sympathy cards. No cricut, just Sizzix, Spellbinders and Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Very simple but they do the job.
Thanks for stopping by. God bless. Stephanie  (Yea!!! it worked!)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for your losses Steph.Your cards are very elegant and beautiful.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back to doing what you love! I'm sorry that you had a need to create sympathy cards, but, they are truly beautiful cards! Love the white on white and beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always the most difficult ones to create. These are beautiful Stephanie - hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it worked for you! I like both cards, the embossing and sparkle are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete