Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.
I have a new tower for my computer and trying to learn to use Windows 8. (so different from Vista) There are no pics in my photo library yet, so no photo on this post.
I hope to be back to creating and posting next week. It's very hard with out of town company. (even if it is your son) I can't disappear into my craft cave. I sure miss it and all of you.
I look around at all my carts that are in their boxes and I just want to cut things out. I'm having serious withdrawal. I haven't really created anything in over a month.
To finish up the few Christmas cards I did I used 3D stickers and stamped the sentiments. My computer was dead for over 3 weeks. My son did get it going for about 24 hours and we were able to put my photos on a little thing. (can't remember what it is called)
Anyway I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Thanks for dropping by. God bless you all. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Stephanie:-) Hope it is a fabulous creative year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying the holidays and having company. Hoping your new year is a terrific one and lots of crafty goodness is on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new computers! I haven't tackled Windows 8 yet - hope you get it all figured out very soon. Enjoy the rest of your holidays then get back to cutting out stuff! See you back here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so know how the holidays and visitors and such can throw off a regular schedule. Then throw in computer issues, and I can see why you are going through withdrawals. I'm switching over my computer right now, too, and don't have any of my photos on the new one. Sure makes it hard to function. ;)
    Hope you get up and running again soon, and a happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete