Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SIL - birthday

Happy Birthday, Toni.
Today is my sweet SIL's birthday. She has not had a good year. Lost too many family members including her mom, my MIL.  I'm hoping this year will be much more positive for her.
It took forever to get this done. (I'm having too many issues, health-wise and computer-wise.)
Anyway it's a simple card but I love this glitter paper. It's Recollections glitzy glitter  stack.
Here's the recipe:
Paper Lace-Happy Birthday cut at 2.65
Art Philosophy-big snowflake cut at 3.24
MS punches

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Great card Stephanie I like that snowflake border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflakes, the inside is beautiful too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love those papers - beuatiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wintery card! Love the snowflakes and the inside is fab also! Hope you continue to improve and feel better each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful! Love all those glittery snowflakes! I sure hope both you and your sister in law have a better year in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the pretty snowflake border:) Hope you get to feeling better and so sorry to hear about all the bad news for your SIL. Hoping 2013 is a better year!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete