Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Shower gift

Hi, all. Hope you're having a great week. I've been sick for almost 2 weeks and haven't created anything. Finally yesterday I felt like making something. About time, too. I needed a card and bag for a baby shower gift for my cousin's daughter.  This is her first and it's a boy. No way she was getting store bought.
Here's the recipe:
New Arrival - baby-card cut at 3.0, bag cut at 3.94; diaper pins-card cut at 1.51, bag-cut at 2.18; rattle cut at 3.15
Billionaire - name-Riley cut at 2.02
I hope she likes it.



Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this is SO cute! Love that sweet little baby and love your design! And what a fabulous matching gift bag!
    So sorry to hear you've been sick. Two weeks is waaaay too long. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and gift bag are adorable Stephanie. Hope you feel much better soon!
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Stephanie ;- ) I may have to case the card sometime! Glad you're feeling better. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that you have been ill and glad you are better. Love this creations and the pins and details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific! What a super cute card and bag set. I love the sparkle around the sentiment and cute images you used inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are under the weather, but you did a fabulous job on your project. So thoughtful, all of the details. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Stephanie, I sure hope you kicked what was making you so ill... I am so happy to see a post by you... your creation made me smile, it is super duper cute ..I love that baby and your matching gift bag!!! I have been sending positive thoughts and prayers your way... lots of love Naomi

    ReplyDelete