Thursday, February 7, 2013

Birthday card-son

Hi. Today is important in my life. Forty-two years ago today my first child was born. My life would never again be the same.
Today is my oldest son's birthday. He's interested in lots of things-music ,kayaking, fishing, golf, playing guitar among others. He even has a collection of guitars so I decided that would be the theme for his card this year.
Recipe:
Quarter Note - guitarist cut at 3.47, musical notes cut at 1.12 and .93, and guitar cut at 2.41
I hope he likes it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Awe how adorable and perfect for your son! Wishing him a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Stephanie and I love the papers you have used with the cuts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card for your son! You and I both have February babies! Your card is just perfect - inside and out! Wishing your son a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete