Monday, February 25, 2013

DT-3D flowers

You know the best thing about Mondays? We have a new challenge at BBBTB2. Our lovely and talented leader, Susan ,picked this fun challenge,
We are to use the 3D rose from Art Philosophy or any 3D flower from any cart. Hope you'll play along. Just remember to use your cricut. I decided to decorate a gift bag. Hope you like it.
Recipe:
Art Philosophy - 3-3D flowers cut at 1 @ 1/4 ,1 @ 1/2,  & one @ 2; twig with leaves cut 2x's at 2.41; leaves cut at 1.71
Sweethearts - "for you" cut at 3.47
border punch- MS, ribbon, extra punched leaves, Spellbinders corner and some bling
Hope you decide to join us.


Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bag Stephanie. Your bouquet of flowers are beautiful.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gift bag Stephanie! I love love love the flowers!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, those flowers are stunning! Gorgeous gift bag, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Stephanie, this gift bag is simply gorgeous! I love the punch you used and the photo corner but it is your roses that steal the show! Love them, they look amazing and you have the leaves arranged just perfectly! Were you a florist?! Love the gold ribbon in there too! Just beautiful my friend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie - your gift bag is gorgeous and I love those flowers, they are beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING! Your gift bag is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I love the papers you selected, the edging, the font, the corner!!, and those amazing roses. Your greenery and ribbon are wonderfu touches. This is so amazing!!! Great job, Stephanie!!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This gift bag isxgorgeous!!!!!! I love, love, love it. You made such beautiful flowers. I wouldn't even care what was inside the bag. The gift bag is gift enough.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love your gift bag Stephanie! The roses are so very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't even need a gift-just the bag itself is almost a gift! Those flowers are SOOO beautiful! Looking forward to joining you at the BBTB2!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful gift bag.... the flowers are perfect. I love it.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty gift bag. I love the flowers and the leaves. Reminds me of the corsages my mom, grandma and oh well I will admit even I wore. LOL Very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Stephanie I adore your gift bag, whoever receives this will be over the moon! Beautiful!
    Hugs
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. stephanie this gift bag is so pretty! i love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is adorable! Can't get over the flowers!!!! Will have to show Kristy!!!

    ReplyDelete