Monday, February 4, 2013

DT-Spring

It's getting closer! What am I talking about? Spring, our talented DT sister, Carole, has chosen spring for our new BBTB2 challenge this week. The perfect6 time for it, right?
Want to join us? Just remember to use your cricut and follow our simple rules. I chose frogs for my spring card.
Recipe:
PDDU - frogs cut at 4.88, 2.88, and 2 76
Gypsy Wanderings - tall grass cut at 1.47
 EDPD - short grass cut at 1.0
some punched flowers, dragonflies and glitter

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. Everyone knows I love frogs. I love your card....
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! Those frogs just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Stephanie - great frogs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little froggies doin' the "Happy Dance". Spring is definitely in the air. Adorable, Steph. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Stephanie,love the frogs jumping for joy!
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Stephanie, this card is too cute and perfect for spring! I love, love frogs, and your frogs are too cute leaping for joy. The sentiment goes so well with them too. lol Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute! Those look like some happy, happy frogs! Love the glitter and the great way you decorated the inside of your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADORE this happy, happy card! Those frogs are too cute and the dragonflys are so pretty. The inside border is gorgeous! Such a fun AND pretty card, Stephanie!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute inside and out. I have a friend that collects frogs and she would love this. Those frogs definitely have a spring in their steps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the frogs and dragonflys! I appreciate the time you took also in finishing the inside of the card - great job!

    ReplyDelete